any emergency call, the following procedure must be carried out.
Attention: If you are a person
with a need of assistance to evacuate, request immediate assistance,
inform the emergency operator of your location (safe room) and go to
- Dial 911, or other emergency number
- Provide operator with the following
- Your name and phone number;
- Your location: Building name, floor and room
- Nature of emergency (fire, medical, chemical
- Number of injured people if any, and nature
of injuries if known;
- Nearest building entrance where emergency
personnel should go.
- Designate someone to meet emergency
personnel outside of building.
- If it is safe to do so, stay on line until
you are excused by emergency operator.
For more information on assistance to evacuate, go to: