Sharing your Portfolio with others
Please remember that your ENGL 4909: English Portfolio requirement is not complete until you submit (or "share") your Portfolio to the English Assessment Coordinator as well as to your advisor. This year (2009-10) the Coordinator is Professor John Schwetman (jschwetm).
To give access:
- Set your browser to http://portfolio.umn.edu/ --- or go from the UMD home page http://www.d.umn.edu/ to "OneStop for / Current Students" and then to "Portfolio" (under "Records").
- Log in using your Internet usernid and password.
- Look under the "Share" category at the top of the page and click on "view/edit portfolios."
- Click on your English portfolio.
- Click on "edit" at the bottom of the screen.
- At the top of the page, click on "6. Sharing."
- In the "Sharing" area, type pcannan in the "U of M User ID" box and then click on "Add." Repeat this step, adding the userid jschwetm. If you have not already done so, add your advisor's e-mail userid as well. (Be sure to add ONLY the userid, NOT the full e-mail address.) You should now see your advisor and Professor Cannan listed as having viewing privileges.
- Check the box to "Notify Viewers Via E-mail."
- Click on "Save & Finish" at the bottom of the page.
- Log out of Portfolio.