- Enakamigak "That Which is Happening..."
Here you will find information about, conferences, events, meetings and seminars sponsered by Eni-gikendaasoyang... which is to say you will find information about that which is happening.
- Minnesota Indigenous Youth Freedom Project
The Minnesota Indigenous Youth Freedom Project seeks to develop positive leadership among tribal youth, ages 13-17 years of age.
- Master of Education Tribal Cohort (M.Ed)
Designed for professionals working in education or an education related field, with a particular focus on Native American communities and culture. Centered around an Anishinaabe world view, the philosophy, course work, and Masters research projects are related to the health, well-being, history, culture, and education of Native peoples. In addition, in keeping with this philosophy, elective courses in Ojibwe language are key to this program.
Ojibwe Language Immersion Nest
for preschool aged children
Enweyang is a place that offers a quality educational program for students and families interested in the revitalization of the Ojibwe language. The Mission of Enweyang is to provide an opportunity for children to learn, listen to, speak and use Ojibwemowin. An experimental design of the Center for Indigenous Knowledge and Language Revitalization Sponsored by the University of Minnesota Duluth.
- Maawanji´idiwag "They Come Together"
- The curriculum leads to a Bachelor of Applied Science degree and recommendation for two licensures: early childhood education (birth-age 8) and early childhood special education (birth-age 6yrs/11mo.s). The program was designed for practicing Head Start and Early Head Start teachers who have associate degrees completed or in progress at community colleges. The cohort is intended to focus on the teaching and learning needs of American Indian children.
- Naadamaadiwin "Helping One Another"
Tribal Special Education Licensure Cohort
Are you interested in becoming a special education teacher? A two year cooperative special education post-baccalaureate licensure program in emotional behavioral disorders and learning disabilities, with a tribal focus, a new cohort will begin Fall 2010. The hybrid online program will be offered through Augsburg College (Minneapolis) and University of Minnesota Duluth.
- Ojibwe Language Revitalization
- Program & Building Pronunciation Guide and Word Meaning