Municipal and School Board General Election on Tuesday, November 6, 2007
No one WILL BE ALLOWED TO VOTE unless they are registered to vote. If one is registered and voted in the last four years and has not moved from that address, their registration is in order. Otherwise an individual can ONLY register on election day, Tuesday, November 6, 2007, at their correct polling site, by ONE of the limited means of identification allowed by Minnesota Statutes
LEGAL MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION
1. College students may use a current student fee statement that contains the student's valid Duluth address in the precinct together with a picture identification card.
2. A bill for electric, natural gas, water, solid waste, telephone or
cable television service with a due date within 30 days of election day
that contains the voter’s name AND current Duluth address AND one
of the following that contains the voter’s name and photograph:
- Minnesota driver’s license, Minnesota ID card
- Tribal ID card, signed
- US passport
- US military ID card
- ID card of a post secondary educational institution in Minnesota
3. The OATH OF A REGISTERED VOTER IN THE SAME PRECINCT who can vouch for the person’s residence, by signing an oath before the election judge stating that he or she personally knows that the individual is a resident of the same precinct. (NOTE: A voter who has been vouched for on election day may not sign a proof of residence oath for any other individual on election day.)
4. Valid Minnesota driver's license, learner's permit, Minnesota identification card or Tribal identification card (or receipt) SHOWING THEIR DULUTH ADDRESS IN THE PRECINCT.
5. If a student lives in campus housing and is correctly listed on the housing list issued to the election judges for that precinct, that student would need to present a current student picture identification card.
For polling site information, call: 730-5500 or go online to: http://pollfinder.sos.state.mn.us/
For further information, including Sample Ballot (with text of charter ordinance change) and Absentee Balloting, see http://www.ci.duluth.mn.us/city/clerk/voting/elecmain.htm or call 730-5500.
INFO FROM THE CITY OF DULUTH
CITY OF DULUTH CITY CLERK'S OFFICE
330 City Hall - 411 West First Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802-1189
Phone (218) 730-5500
Fax (218) 730-5923
UMD Homepage 2007
Did you find what you were looking for? YES NO