|Read More Homepage Stories|
The new positioning statement, Those Who Can, Duluth (TWCD), has made its way on to campus. From window clings to coffee mugs, the phrase illustrates a can-do attitude that encompasses the spirit of UMD and the city of Duluth.
Faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to use Those Who Can, Duluth. It's a message about the campus community, the rich history, the academics, and the fun that follows finals. Here are a couple ways to continue the TWCD spotlight:
Make that signature block something special!
The email signature block is a great place to include the Those Who Can, Duluth statement:
1. On the left side of your email account beneath the "Compose" button, scroll down and click on "Manage Labels". Then choose "General."
3. Scroll down to the signature block. Select the image icon:
4. Insert the Image URL information and then click "OK". The URL address is http://www.d.umn.edu/external-affairs/homepage/TWCD_Email.jpg
5. Save changes and the signature block is complete!
Sharing the TWCD image in an email message:
1. If you want to include the TWCD image in an email message only, open a new message in the email account. Select the image icon found beneath the email subject line. The UMD email system does not automatically provide the image icon. If it does not appear, send an email request to External Affairs for a step-by-step guide to add this icon to the email options:
2. Click on Browse to find the image saved on the desktop:
3. Click on "OK" once image is selected
4. And lastly, select the size that works best for the email message. Small is usually the best option.
Written and Designed by Christiana Kapsner, December 2012
Champ Video by Maeggie Licht, Champ, and Christiana Kapsner, December 2012
Did you find what you were looking for? YES NO