Party with Champ at the UMD Graduation Party
Graduation season is fast approaching, and UMD is sending their graduates off right with a party hosted at Glensheen, the Historical Congdon Estate. Students graduating in spring, summer, or December 2014 can RSVP for the affair, and because space is limited this party is exclusive to graduating seniors; sorry, no guests.
Make Your Reservations Now!
- Tours of the historic Glensheen Mansion (including a chance to take an exclusive flashlight tour!)
- A picnic-style dinner of hamburgers, hotdogs, and a vegetarian option catered by Famous Dave's.
- Two drink tickets
- Bonfires and s'mores on the beach
- Giveaways from local Duluth businesses
- Music by KUMD, and they're taking song requests! Email email@example.com with your song of choice.
Upon arrival at the party, be sure to have your Student ID and driver's license ready.
A Memorable Evening
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-726-7164.
Glensheen Fun Fact: Both Chester and Clara Congdon attended Syracuse University in New York, graduating in 1875. They waited six years after graduation to get married, until Chester felt he was financially ready to support a family. Facts like this and more await you on the tours at Grad Party!