Roundtable Hosted by Lieutenant Governor Tina Smith Scheduled
Lieutenant Governor Tina Smith is scheduled to host a roundtable discussion about the proposed Chemistry and Advanced Materials Science (CAMS) building on Tuesday, March 22 from 8:30–9:30 a.m. in the Medical School, room 142.
Students, faculty, and business leaders will join the following panel:
- Josh Hamilton, Dean, Swenson College of Science and Engineering
- Paula Termuhlen, Dean, U of M Medical School, Duluth campus
- Liz Minor, Department Head, Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Bob Carlson, Professor, Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Al Rudeck, Vice President of Strategy and Planning, Minnesota Power
- Dave Hokenson, Lake Superior Consulting
- Katie Peterson, Student
- Audience members will be invited to join the discussion.