Welcome to the new Course Guide!
- Log in to the Course Guide
- Enter or update your course descriptions, course URL, syllabi, or additional information in the online Course Guide - you must be assigned as instructor for the course and appear as such in the on-line class schedule
- Non-faculty Access to course guide
- View existing online Course Guide
- Duluth Course Guide overview
- Learn more about the new system
- User support and documentation
- For Course Guide help, contact the Student Records Training Team at email@example.com or 612-625-2803
- Assistance with video clips
- For consultation to assist in developing video clips, contact ITSS staff:
Bruce Reeves, breeves or 726-6831
Amanda Evans, amevans or 726-7680
- About the Course Guide
- The Course Guide is an online publication of the University of Minnesota. It was created to give students the information they need to make informed registration decisions. Information entered in the online Course Guide is available on the web for advisers, potential students, parents, and the public at large.
Did you find what you were looking for?