Campus Construction Updates - May 21, 2013
The detours and building access information are listed by project below the construction map:
click maps for larger versions
Latest updates are listed in green.
Kirby Student Center First Floor Hallway Closing May 28 - End of Summer
What Will Be Closed:
- The first floor hallway of Kirby Student Center will close as part of the Kirby Student Center First Floor Remodeling Project.
- The hallway will remain closed for the rest of the summer.
- The closed area will begin just after the staircase from Concourse A (hallway from Darland) and continue until the main Kirby Staircase next to women's washroom.
- The small Kirby Passenger Elevator will also be taken out of service during this time.
What will Remain Open:
- The First Floor Kirby Bookstore and Tabling Area in Front of the Bookstore will remain open.
- Solon Campus Center Elevator and adjacent staircase will remain open.
- The second and third floors of the Kirby Student Center will remain open.
- The staircase from Concourse A (hallway from Darland) will remain open until further notice.
- Access to the Kirby 2nd and 3rd floors will be from the Solon Campus Center Elevator and adjacent staircase.
- Access to Kirby Loading Dock (RDC Dock) will be from the Kirby Freight Elevator.
University of Minnesota Duluth Facilities Management Address: Darland 241 1049 University Drive, Duluth, MN 55812-3011 Phone: 218-726-8262