How to Process a Request for Work:
If this is an emergency DO NOT fill out a form. Immediately call:
- Daytime: 7:30AM - 4:30PM - 726-8262
- Afternoons: 4:30PM - Midnight - 726-8147
- Midnight - 7:30 AM - call 911 and request a call back from UMD's University Police
Use the Work Request Form for all service requests.
The following explanation tells you how to correctly fill out
Online Work Request Forms, on submission, are emailed to Facilities Management, 241DAdB.
- Building/location of job: (Building Name and Room Number where
work is to be done)
- Job site Contact Person: (Person at the jobsite who should be contacted
for scheduling & questions.)
- Check if estimate is required before work is started: X this box
to predetermine approximate cost of project.
- Preferred completion date: (indicate day/month/year by which you
would like to have work completed). Please allow one to two weeks
for routine requests and be aware much more time is required for major projects.
- Requests for chargeable items must be electronically approved by the appropraite Dean, Deirector or Department Head.
- Requesting Department and Request approved by: (department initiating