Get a degree that's recognized everywhere and the chance to discover something no one else has ever known.
As you work on your master’s or doctoral degree, you'll work side-by-side with some of the brightest minds in your field—enjoying one-on-one access to faculty—conducting new and important inquiries in science, art, medicine and all of our fields of study.
In the end, you’ll earn a degree from the University of Minnesota—a highly-regarded diploma that can take you anywhere you want.
Graduate School Breakfasts will continue in the Spring 2015 semester. They will be held Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 7:30 - 9am, throughout the semester. Sign up here.
Graduating? Commencement 2015 information is now available.
- Applied and Computational Mathematics, MS
- Business Administration, MBA
- Chemistry, MS
- Civil Engineering, MS
- Communication Sciences and Disorders, MA
- Computer Science, MS
- Education—Master of, MEd
- Education, Teaching, and Learning, EdD
- Electrical Engineering, MSEE
- Engineering Management, MSEM
- Engineering, Professional Master, MEng
- English, MA
- Environmental Education, Certificate
- Environmental Education, MEEd
- Environmental Health and Safety, MEHS
- Geological Sciences, MS
- Health Sciences Graduate Programs
- Integrated Biosciences, MS, Ph.D
- Liberal Studies, MLS
- Music, MM
- Physics, MS
- Psychological Sciences, MA
- Social Work, MSW
- Tribal Administration and Governance, MTAG
- Water Resources Science, MS, Ph.D