You are here

Inspiring research.

grad student controlling prosthetic hand

Instructions/General Information


Degree Progress

Degree Completion

  • Commence! UMD Commencement Manager - log in to confirm your degree information and submit the Commencement Questionnaire, even if you do not plan to attend Commencement Exercises. This form is available every year in January.

Special Purpose

  • Registration Exception Request (ALL graduate students. Submit this request to change your registration (e.g., add, drop, swap sections, change grade basis, etc.) after a deadline, or to register for more than 18 credits.