You are here
MEEd, MEHS, M.Ed, MSpEd, MTAG, and MEng Students, please see your graduate program coordinator for degree completion instructions.
All other students, please see below. You must download and submit the necessary forms from your graduation packet in order to receive your degree.
The Graduation Packet includes:
1. Graduation Checklist
2. Instructions on how to 'Apply to Graduate' through your MyU Portal.
3. Thesis Reviewers Report Form (if applicable) - available only through the graduation packet
4. Final Exam Form - available only through the graduation packet
5. Deposit Agreement (if applicable)
6. Thesis Formatting & Submission Guidelines (if applicable)
Request a Graduation Packet (requires login)
Before you can access your graduation packet, you must have an approved Graduate Degree Plan on file, and an Examining Committee assigned (if applicable). See your program department office if you have not completed these steps. Students who have been discontinued must be readmitted to their program before they can access the graduation packet.
View Sample Grad Packets below*.
*Be advised that the paper Application for Degree form is no longer in use.
More information on thesis formatting can be found here.