You are here
MEEd, MEHS, M.Ed, Ed S, MTAG, MTRES, MPS and MEng students, please contact your graduate program director or coordinator for degree completion instructions.
All other students, please see below. You must submit the necessary forms from your graduation packet in order to receive your degree.
The Graduation Packet includes:
1. Graduation Checklist
2. Instructions on how to 'Apply to Graduate' through your MyU Portal.
3. Reviewers' Report Form (if applicable) - available only through the graduation packet
4. Master's and Doctoral Final Exam Form - available only through the graduation packet
5. Deposit Agreement (if applicable)
6. Thesis Formatting & Submission Guidelines (if applicable)
Request Graduation Packet (requires login)
Before you can access your graduation packet, you must have completed certain degree requirement steps. If you have been discontinued, you must be readmitted to your program in order to access your graduation packet.
More information on thesis formatting
Includes links to the Deposit Agreement form, Thesis Signature Page, and the link to upload thesis to ProQuest.