Requirements for students entering Spring 2013 or prior:
- Maintain cumulative GPA of 3.3
- Complete three Honors designated courses (see Courses page)
- Complete and present Honors Capstone Project
- Participate in University Honors activities, such as Meet the Professional, Honors Student Association activities, field trips, and social events. Students should plan to participate in a minimum of six such events each semester, or three events AND six Honors Student Association meetings.
- Participate in at least two community service projects (trash clean-ups, soup kitchens, etc.) per semester together totaling at least six hours (or more than two adding up to six or more hours)
- Take at least three to four leadership seminars (sponsored by Kirby Leadership Institute) and take on at least one leadership role (chairing a committee, for example)
Honors students will receive a notice each year from the program director indicating their progress toward completion of program requirements.