Requirements for students entering Spring 2013 or prior:
- Maintain cumulative GPA of 3.3
- Complete three Honors designated courses (see Courses page)
- Complete and present Honors Capstone Project
- Participate in University Honors activities, such as Meet the Professional, University Honors Student Association activities, field trips, and social events. Students should plan to participate in a minimum of six such events each semester, or three events AND six University Honors Student Association meetings. All events need to be attended during the semester (not before or after)
- Participate in at least two community service projects (trash clean-ups, soup kitchens, etc.) per semester together totaling at least six hours (or more than two adding up to six or more hours). All volunteer hours must take place within the semester, not before or after.
- Take at least three to four leadership seminars (sponsored by Kirby Leadership Institute) and take on at least one leadership role (chairing a committee, for example)
Honors students will receive a notice each year from the program director indicating their progress toward completion of program requirements.