You are here
Live & Learn as a Community
Make friends and form study groups without even leaving your building.
The BizDogs Living Learning Community is a group of first-year, pre-business students within the Labovitz School of Business and Economics (LSBE) who elect to live together in a traditional residence hall community and take classes together, thus creating an environment where the community members can help each other thrive socially and academically, as well as share commonalities, yet be uniquely themselves.Why Join
- Research shows students who participate in learning communities have higher GPA's.
- Get to know LSBE faculty and staff who want to help you reach your goals.
- Participate in business-specific programming to assist your development of education and career goals.
- Explore your next life adventure. Interact with LSBE alumni to learn about career paths, success strategies, and seek guidance
- Attend study groups in your BizDogs Community; no traveling required.
- Move into your residence hall one day before everyone else does.
- Meet people from all over the state, country, and world who have different backgrounds, thoughts and ideas.
- Meet your new best friend or great study buddy!
Sign up by simply checking the box on your housing application saying, "Yes, I am interested in joining the BizDogs Living Learning Community." Community members will be determined on a first come, first serve basis, so get your applications in early! Housing applications are open now and close May 1st.