You are here
Live & Learn as a Community
Make friends and form study groups without even leaving your building.
What is BizDogs
The BizDogs Learning Community is a group of first-year, pre-business students within the Labovitz School of Business and Economics (LSBE), who elect to live together in a traditional residence hall community and take classes together, creating an environment where community members can thrive socially and academically.
- Succeed! Research shows students who participate in learning communities have higher GPA's.
- Move into your residence hall two days before everyone else.
- Interact with LSBE faculty and staff who want to help you successfully navigate your first year in college.
- Participate in sessions and events, open only to BizDogs members, to advance your educational development and establish professional goals
- Network with LSBE alumni to gain insight on career paths and success strategies
- Attend on-campus study groups within your BizDogs Community; no traveling required.
- Meet a diverse group of students from all over the state, country, and world who bring different backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas.
- Meet people from all over the state, country, and world who have different backgrounds, thoughts and ideas.
- Develop lasting friendships or meet great study partners.
Interested? Simply check the box on your housing application, “I am interested in receiving more information about the BizDogs Living Learning Community.” Community members will be admitted on a first come, first serve basis so get your application in early. As a reminder, the BizDog Living Learning Community is open only to new incoming LSBE students.
Housing applications open on February