Housing facilities close at 8 PM on Friday December 19th, 2014 for Fall Semester. Housing facilities reopen at 9 AM on Sunday, January 18, 2015 for Spring Semester.
Contracts for newly admitted students for Fall 2015 will be available on February 1st, 2015.
UNLEASH YOUR LEADERSHIP, BECOME A RESIDENT ADVISOR
Minimum Qualifications: To be met by the start date of employment
- Completed a minimum of 24 credits
- Have lived on campus for at least two semesters
- Earned a minimum semester and cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Good Conduct Standing with the University
- Demonstrates maturity, commitment and self-discipline
- Desires to serve and help other students
- Work effectively and cooperatively with a diverse range of individuals and groups
- Respect and value the diverse contributions of all University community members
- Utilize well-developed interpersonal communication skills
- Display effective leadership skills and engage in effective decision-making
- Approach peers in a fair and effective manner when misconduct occurs
- Acknowledge and uphold professional standards, integrity, and ethics
Resident Advisor Information
Resident Advisor Application (pdf)
Resident Advisor Application (word)
Please personally submit your application to Lake Superior Hall 149.
Deadline for application is February 6th 2015 at 4:30pm