National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) was created as a collaborative effort between government and industry to ensure every American has the resources they need to stay safer and more secure online.
Everyone at every age is a consumer, and thus this year each theme will focus on the consumer and his/her needs regarding cybersecurity and safety.
- Creating a Culture of Cybersecurity at Work
- Connected Communities and Families: Staying Protected While We Are Always Connected
- Your Evolving Digital Life
- Building the Next Generation of Cyber Professionals
- Keep a Clean Machine
- Protect Your Personal Information
- Connect with Care
- Be Web Wise
- Be a Good Online Citizen