As part of the UMD Educational Technology Support Model, ITSS now offers drop-in sessions and online chat to help students troubleshoot issues.
Although support does not function as a teaching assistant or tutoring services, we can help with educational technology issues related to an online or hybrid course. For example, we can help a student upload or post class assignments, get permission numbers, access a university system, and troubleshoot behind the scenes administrative issues.
Face-2-Face Drop-in Sessions
- Kirby Plaza 175
- Tuesdays 3 to 4 p.m. Central Time
- Wednesdays 9 to 10 a.m. Central Time
- Access online chat via Z link: http://z.umn.edu/umdonlinehelp, or text 218-216-6ASK (6275)
- Tuesdays 2 to 3 p.m. Central Time
- Wednesdays 10 to 11 a.m. Central Time
Students are also always welcome to contact the ITSS TechCenter and Helpdesk for technology assistance.
UMD Educational Technology Support Model
Student support for online and hybrid courses is part of the UMD Educational Technology Support Model.
For details, please visit Student Support for Online and Hybrid Courses.