Read infotech.News articles online.
Technology news for UMD faculty, staff and students
- Canvas Pilot Moves Into Second Phase
- Some faculty and students are trying out a new Learning Management System this year. A recommendation is due in April.
- October 2016 Ed Tech Update
- Canvas sessions are being offered. Login pages have a new look. And Ed Tech announcements are available via email.
- Accessibility: Core Skills
- Start small. Learn just one new skill and integrate it into your daily routine.
- Expanded Admin Rights for Windows AD Computers
- A change in UMD's Active Directory (AD) policy allows users to install software, add printers, and complete other tasks without calling the Help Desk for elevated rights.
- Application Ongoing Support Change
- ITSS is considering a procedure and cost change for ongoing application support.