- Web Accessibility Training
- One of the key UMD Accessibility Task Force recommendations, which Chancellor Black and the Campus Climate Leadership Team approved in April 2015, is that all UMD developers complete web accessibility training. Here's your chance to start with instructor-led online courses.
- Drupal Technical Users Group
- A Drupal Technical Users Group is open to anyone at UMD who enjoys troubleshooting advanced technical issues and who is or will soon be using Drupal.
- October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) was created as a collaborative effort between government and industry to ensure every American has the resources they need to stay safer and more secure online.
- Qualtrics for Online Surveys
- Need to create a survey? All faculty, staff, and students can use Qualtrics, the University of Minnesota's survey tool.