|People | Departments | Search UMD|
Tech Camp 6 a Big Success
Twenty-four faculty members completed Tech Camp 6 in January 2002. The happy campers gathered daily for seven full days to delve into the details of web sites, presentations, discussion forums, and other educational technology tools.
Graduates of Tech Camp 6 are:
- Sabra Anderson, Mathematics and Statistics, sanderso
- Virginia Borden, Biology, vborden
- Gerardine Botte, Chemical Engineering, gbotte
- Christopher Carroll, Electrical and Computer Engineering, ccarroll
- Eve Browning Cole, Philosophy, ecole
- Emmanuel Enemuoh, Industrial Engineering, eenemuoh
- Sanjay Goel, Management Studies, sgoel
- Mary Hermes, Education, mhermes
- Carmen Latterell, Mathematics and Statistics, clattere
- Allen Mensinger, Biology, amensing
- Amy Meredith, Communication Sciences and Disorders, ameredit
- Fred Morrison, UMTC Law School, morrison
- Jean Perrault, Music, rperraul
- Deborah Petersen-Perlman, Communication, dpeters1
- Jerrold Peterson, Economics, jpeters5
- Kathryn Riley, Composition, kriley
- Fernando Rios-Gutierrez, Electrical and Computer Engineering, friosgut
- Linda Rochford, Management Studies, lrochfor
- Ryan Rosandich, Industrial Engineering, rrosandi
- Bassam Shaer, Electrical and Computer Engineering, bshaer
- Joyce Strand, Education, jstrand1
- Suzanne Szucs, Art, sszucs
- Kate Ufema, Theatre, kufema
For more information on Tech Camp, visit their home page.
For pictures of the experience, see Tech Camp 6 pictures.
Did you find what you were looking for?
NO ©2003 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Last modified on 02/04/02
Contact ITSS |