Note: Information contained in archived ITSS newsletter articles was current at the time of publication, but may not reflect the present state of technology or ITSS.
- Free Virus Protection for Your Computer
- The University of Minnesota has an agreement with Symantec Corp. to provide its Norton AntiVirus (NAV) software to the University of Minnesota community.
- Proposed ITSS Rates for 2002-2003
- This tentative information is available on the web for your review.
Final rate decisions are pending Board of Regents approval.
- New Additions to the ITSS Staff
- ITSS has recently added two staff members, so follow the above link for more information about our newest employees.
- Network Authentication
- As explained in last month's InfoTech News, additional classrooms will be added to the authenticated network during the next few weeks, and here is some information.
- Managing Your Information via the Web
- ITSS can help you manage and utilize your information over the web, with the use of interactive web sites and automated processes.
- What's New With Faculty Web Services?
- We have added some new features, upgraded some software, and have something new in the wings for you!
- Advanced Tech Camp 2
- The dates and application information for this event has been finalized.
- Be Skeptical of Email Scams
- There are a number of scams circulating by email that involve a large amount of money in a bank account somewhere.
info.tech.News is currently sent via email to all users subscribed to the infotech.announce and UMD.business.announce email lists. The goal of this digest is to distribute information ITSS feels will be useful to the daily routines of our campus community members in conjunction with computer and telephone technologies.
|Did you find what you were looking for?
|©2003 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Last modified on 03/28/02
|Contact ITSS |