ITSS Telephone Services
Unified Messaging & My CallPilot Deskop Messaging
Unified messaging systems allow users to integrate voice mail and email and to opt for either a phone or computer (web) interface to their messages. We offer two levels of service:
- CallPilot Unified Messaging:
- Access to your voice mail messages from your phone, including distribution lists, priority status, and customer operators.
- MyCallPilot Desktop Messaging:
- My Callpilot allows you to set up a web-based interface to your voice mail messages, configure your voice mail settings from the web, forward voice mails to your email inbox, and more.
- Record, edit, and delete greetings.
- Configure the Message Forwarding Rule.
- View useful information about your mailbox.
- Receive, forward, reply to, and send voice messages, faxes, and e-mails.
- Change the setup of your mailbox features.
- Change your CallPilot password.
- Create personal distribution lists.
- Set up remote notification to a telephone or pager.
- To request My CallPilot service, complete the online RT Self Service / PNTeam Service Request
Additional services such as Speech Activated Messaging (SAM) and Text to Speech (TTS) options are available on request. For more information, please contact the ITSS Help Desk (218.726.8847).
Rev: 7.22.11 sab