- Improve your technology skills with our hands-on,
face-2-face, interactive, instructor-led workshops.
- Drop in Educational Technology Sessions
- Stop by with questions or bring a laptop/mobile device to work on your courses. No registration is required for these open tech sessions.
- Learn web design while using the web with these
online, instructor-led courses. This format has no set
meeting time, although courses do have definite start and
end dates. eClasses typically run one to two weeks. This allows
participants to attend class at a time most convenient to
them, yet it still provides logically organized
communication between class participants. It is a
convenient way to expand your knowledge and skills.
Educational Technology Appointments
- Make an appointment for 1 on 1 educational technology help.
- Set your own rate of learning with self-paced
- Study web design and development with the help of
this mega-reference. It has information and articles in
categories that span the alphabet from Accessibility to
The learning goal is to serve as an educational
resource to instruction in standards based web design and
development. It is a learning source for those engaged in
projects that require construction of web sites. It also
serves as an educational reference for advanced web
designers who want to learn standards based techniques,
theory and best practices or for those who want to
refresh their knowledge.