- Improve your skills with our hands-on, face-to-face, interactive workshops.
- Educational Technology Support
- Faculty Educational Technology Tech Tune-up Sessions: Stop by with questions or bring a laptop/mobile device to work on your courses. No registration is required for these open tech sessions.
- Faculty Educational Technology Consultations: Make an appointment for small group or 1:1 educational technology help.
- Learn web design while using the web with these online, instructor-led courses. This format has no set meeting time, although courses do have definite start and end dates. eClasses typically run one to two weeks. This allows participants to attend class at a time most convenient to them, yet it still provides logically organized communication between class participants. It is a convenient way to expand your knowledge and skills.
Set your own rate of learning with self-paced
- Study web design and development with the help of this mega-reference. It has information and articles in categories that span the alphabet from Accessibility to XML. The learning goal is to serve as an educational resource to instruction in standards based web design and development. It is a learning source for those engaged in projects that require construction of web sites. It also serves as an educational reference for advanced web designers who want to learn standards based techniques, theory and best practices or for those who want to refresh their knowledge.