Six Steps for a Cynthia Evaluation
- Open a web browser (Netscape, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc).
- Point your browser to: http://www.contentquality.com/
- Enter the address of a Web page that is publicly accessible on the Internet in the URL: input box.
- Select Section 508 from the dropdown menu,
- Check " Include the Alternative Text Quality Report " and "Include file source on accessibility failures ".
- Select the Test your site button.
After a few seconds, the report will appear in your browser.
Note: Cynthia limits the number of pages it checks in order to keep the server available to everyone. After you test a few pages you may receive the message, "Cynthia online is a free service: To prevent misuse, users are allowed one scan per minute. You have reached this limit."