Copyright for Faculty
- If you've ever wondered how to use copyrighted works in your classes
legally, this is the workshop for you.
- Ability to apply Section 110(1).
- Ability to apply Section 110(2).
- Ability to apply Section 107 (fair use).
- An understanding of DMCA's impact on fair use.
- A basic understanding of copyright and/or completion of "Copyright
101: What is Copyright?"self paced training.
- Online Materials:
- Special Circumstances: We invite
anyone who has a disability or special circumstances that
might require adaptation of materials or special/different
equipment to inform the instructor(s) ahead of time so that
arrangements can be made.
Any Where. It's Online!