ITSS Web Development Service
ITSS offers web development services for the campus. Our goal is to assist other departments in creating and maintaining a clear, productive and user-friendly presence on the UMD web site.
We can help you to update your current site, or create a new web site from site structure and design to final implementation and testing. We also provide web programming assistance for creating interactive online forms and services.
Services that ITSS can provide include:
- University templates: Converting an existing site to the University web templates is a relatively easy way to update your web site.
- Custom Dreamweaver templates: We can develop templates that make it easier for you to add to or update your site in the future.
- Contribute: We'll set up Contribute to allow group management of your site.
- Secure ecommerce (via authorize.net): Shopping carts, workshop registrations, contributions and more.
- Interactive web forms: Registration, service requests, orders and more.
- Accessibility evaluation: Does your site meet current University accessibility guidelines?
- Usability evaluation: How well does your web site meets the needs of your users?
- Search functions: Allow visitors to search just your web site, or the entire Internet.
- Feedback: We can set up feedback forms to collect information from visitors on what they like or don't like about your site, what information they were looking for on your site, or requests for a person contact.
For our current hourly rate, please see: ITSS Rates and Fees.
View some examples of web sites we've worked on:
- Continuing Education:
For more information
Please contact Sally Bradt, Manager, Web Development, or you may submit an online request for Web Development Assistance.
Rev: 9.10 sab