The Occupancy Guidelines will be reviewed annually.
- Bicycles are to be parked outside of the building.
- Clocks can be permanently mounted to the wall. Check with the Administration Office for approved mounting systems.
- Do not post anything (instructions, schedules, cheat sheets, etc.) to any countertops with any type of tape (scotch, double sticky, masking, duct, etc). Mount on tack boards or bulletin boards.
Furnishings from current office
- Furniture purchased by the library to alleviate repetitive stress injuries and other workstation related problems will be moved to your new office.
- No other furniture or storage devices from current office can be moved to the new building or any other storage area in the new building.
Pictures, posters and other wall hangings
- You can have pictures and posters in your office. However, they are not to be hung up using nails or hooks that mount to the wall with sticky tape. Check with the Administration Office for approved mounting systems.
- Do not post anything on office doors and walls. Specifically, do not use any type of tape (scotch, double sticky, masking, duct, etc) to affix anything to an office door or wall.
Plants and other living things
- You can have plants in your office. However, do not use work area sinks as potting stations. Repot plants at home.
- Pets are not allowed in the library even when the building is closed to the public.
Refrigerators, microwaves, coffee pots and water coolers
- Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeepots, and water coolers can be placed in workrooms (110, 210, 215A, 216,404) and the staff lounge (465E) but not in staff offices.
- Water coolers are to be moved by the vendor.
- Suction cup mounted hooks are okay.
- Do not post anything permanent to windows. Specifically, do not use any type of tape (scotch, double sticky, masking, duct, etc) to affix anything to interior or exterior windows.
Back to Library Staff Page
[an error occurred while processing this directive]