Google Scholar Guide: FindIt
Google Scholar now contains links to UMD Library resources through FindIt. These may be used by students, faculty, and staff and other authorized users at UMD. If a Google Scholar citation is followed by FindIt@UMD Library in large print, the article is accessible by clicking on the FindIt link. When FindIt@UMD Library is in small print at the end of the citation it will link to our FindIt menu which will provide links to the e-journal locator, library catalog, and interlibrary loan form.
This feature is available on Google Scholar when used from computers on campus. To set up the feature for another computer such as one at your home do the following:
1. Go to http://scholar.google.com/
2. Click on the cog wheel in the upper right hand corner to open up Options. Select Scholar Preferences.
3. In the Library Links field type in UMD.
4. Click on Find Library.
5. Put a check next to the University of Minnesota Duluth.
6. Click on Save Preferences.
For additional information contact:
UMD Library 276
Modified: September 2011