Reference & Electronic Resources Librarian
- Library Liaison to the:
- Foreign Languages and Literatures Department
- Manage electronic resources (databases)
- Review & negotiate licensing terms
- Analyze usage statistics
- Provide reference services
- Information literacy and library instruction
- Collection development
- Resolve linking problems to databases, indexes and articles
How may I help you?
- Provide library instruction to classes, customized to specific course/assignment
- Provide reference assistance in person, by phone, e-mail, or chat
- Provide individualized instruction on databases, search engines, research strategy
- Create library research guides
- Purchase book and media resources
- MLIS (Master of Library and Information Science), St. Catherine University, St. Paul
- BS in Information Media, St. Cloud State University
- BA in Humanities, St. Cloud State University
Where is my Office?
L282, on the second floor of the Library.