UMD Diversity Commission: Promotes awareness and appreciation of diversity at UMD.
- UM Twin Cities Department of Chicano Studies
Chicano Latino Affairs Council : MN State agency, with the primary mission of advising the governor/legislature on Chicano/Latino issues. Statistics and demographics are found under "Chicanos/Latinos in MN".
District del Sol - West Side of St. Paul, MN
: A web page of the Riverside Economic Development Association.
- Teatro del Pueblo : A St. Paul Latino theatre group.
Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute : Promotes participation and contributions to the American policy making process.
Art & Theatre
- Archivos Virtuales: Papers of Latino & Latin American Artists : Papers of and about Latino and Latin American Artists.
- Teatro del Pueblo : A St. Paul, MN Latino theatre group.
Cinco de Mayo: A celebration of Mexican Heritage : A compilation of online information about the history of Mexico and Mexican Americans, from the editors of World Book.
- Voices of Civil Rights : Personal stories and oral histories of the Civil Rights Movement.
- Current (last 24 hours) news related to Hispanic, Latino and Chicano issues from Google News; sorted by relevance.
- Latino USA: The radio journal of news and culture : An award winning English-language radio program with a Latino perspective. Distributed by National Public Radio (NPR).
- Pew Hispanic Center : A non-partisan "fact tank" covering areas of Latino demography, economics, education, identity, immigration, labor, politics and remittances.
- U.S. Census Bureau: Facts on the Hispanic or Latino population : Provides demographic information, social & economic characteristics, profiles and news releases.
For more information, contact:
Jodi L Carlson, Reference Librarian
416 Library Drive
Duluth, MN 55812
Last Updated: September 2008