RefWorks Import Directions
Agricola (USDA National Agricultural Library) (Endeavor Voyager)
- Do search, and mark your citations. (Check small box to left of brief citation(s).
- Under Select Records (at the bottom of the page), make your selection (default is Marked on this page).
- From the Select Format drop-down, select Full Record and click on Format for Print or Save.
- Click on Save As (IE) or Save Page As (Mozilla Firefox). Save to the desktop or folder of your choice and save as a Text File(s) (*.txt).
- Click on Save.
- In RefWorks, under References, click on Import.
- At “Import Filter/Data Source,” select Endeavor Voyager.
- At “Database,” select Agricola.
- At “Import Data from the following Text File,” use Browse to locate the saved file and click Open.
- Click on Import.
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see citations added.
For more information contact:
Kim Pittman - Reference Librarian
Page Updated: February 2014< Back