RefWorks Import Directions
- Do a search. Only one record at a time will be saved
- Click on the title to open the full citation.
- Click on Download.
- At Include: select citation and abstract.
- At Citation manager or file format: select RefWorks.
- Click on Download chapter metadata.
- If not working, check pop-up blocker settings.
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see citation added.
For more information contact:
Martha Eberhart , Reference Librarian
Page Updated: April 2013< Back