RefWorks Import Directions
- Do search and mark your citations.. (Check small box to left of brief citation).
- At top of page, click on Download to Citation Manager.
- At "Citation Manager include", select Both article citation and reference list.
- Click on Download citiation data.
- In Mozilla Firefox, at "Opening bioone.." box, click Save File and OK. In Internet Explorer, at "File Download" box, click on Save. Save to the desktop or folder of your choice keep type as .ris.
- In RefWorks, under References, click on Import.
- At “Import Filter/Data Source,” select RefWorks Tagged Format.
- At “Database,” select Tagged Format .
- At “Import Data from the following Text File,” use Browse to locate the saved file and click Open.
- Click on Import.
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see citations added.
For more information contact:
Kim Pittman - Reference Librarian
Page Updated: February 2014< Back
Back to top