RefWorks Import Directions
First you will need to set up RefWorks feature in Google Scholar
- From the Google Scholar search page, click on Settings.
- Scroll down to the Bibliography Manager section.
- At "Show Links to Import into", select RefWorks from the drop down box.
- Click Save.
To export citations to RefWorks do the following.
- Conduct your search in Google Scholar and select a citation.
- Click on Import into RefWorks under citation.
- RefWorks will open in another window. Sign into your account.
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see the citation added.
- Google Scholar allows only one citation to be imported at a time.
For further information about RefWorks contact:
Martha Eberhart - Reference Librarian
Page Updated: September, 2014< Back