RefWorks Import Directions
First you will need to set up RefWorks feature in Google Scholar
- From the Google Scholar search page, click on the Scholars Preferences link.
- Scroll down to the Bibliography Manager section.
- Select Show Links to Import into and select RefWorks from the drop down box.
- Click Save Preferences.
To export citations to RefWorks do the following.
- Open your RefWorks account.
- Conduct your search in Google Scholar in another window of the same browser as your RefWorks account.
- Select a citation and click on the Import into RefWorks link under citation.
- The citation will then appear in the Edit view of a reference in RefWorks. You may edit the record if you wish.
- At the In Folder(s) field(s), send it to one of your folders in RefWorks.
- Click on Save Reference.
- Go to the next citation in your search (Google Scholar allows saving only one citation at a time).
For further information about RefWorks contact:
Martha Eberhart - Reference Librarian
Page Updated: February 2011< Back