RefWorks Import Directions
- Do search, and mark citations. A citation can be marked at the list level in the box on the left side. Within the citation, click the box to the left of "Save this document" above the full citation.
- At "Saved Documents" (right column), click on View all.
- At "Tools," click on Citation Tools. A "Citation Tools" window will open.
- At "Export to third party software," click the RefWorks button and then Export. (You may need to sign into RefWorks.)
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see citations added.
For more information contact:
Gabriel Gardner - Reference Librarian
Page Updated: April 2013< Back