Faculty Media Booking
Faculty may book media items such as videocassettes, DVDs, music CDs, or other resources for future use by clicking on the booking link in an item's catalog record. See complete directions below. Or, complete and submit a media booking request form. You will receive a confirmation message within one day if the item is available on the dates selected. Booked items may be picked up at the Circulation desk.
To delete a booking or to view pending bookings, go to My Account.
For assistance, call the Circulation desk at 218-726-6120.
1. Type your media title in the QuickSearch catalog box on the Library home page.
2. Find the media item in the results list that appears.
3. Click on the Locations (Get It) link.
4. Click on the plus sign next to the Duluth copy.
5. Click on the Booking link.
6. Sign in to your library account with your UMD internet user name and password.
7. Choose "Locations (Get It)" on the title in the results list again, and click the plus sign to open the record.
8. Now click on Booking again, and you can select your beginning and end dates and times.
9. Click on Go.
10. Review the details of your booking and click Submit.
11. You will receive a confirmation message that the booking has been registered.