UMD Theatre Links
MPAC Rental rates:
||at least one required for all events
||$15.00 per hour
||$10.00 per fixture
||box office, make-up room, dressing rooms
||$50 per room
- Use of the Marshall Center requires one technical staff person to
be on-site anytime users are in the building.
- While tables and chairs are often available in the Marshall Center,
arrangements need to be made with Facilities
Management to guarantee the number, size and type of tables and
chairs required for events.
- Facilities Management tends to store a podium on the premises.
- Food, beverage, ice, water glasses and pitchers should be ordered
through Food Services.
- Audio/visual equipment should be arranged with A/V Equipment Loan
which is located in Kirby 175 and can be reached at 726-6222.
- Special arrangements should be made with the technical coordinator
if any support spaces,
such as the box office, make-up room, or dressing rooms, are required.
There is no guarantee that any support spaces will
be available for use.
- Rental fees are generally due one week prior to the date of the event,
but may be negotiable.
Did you find what you were looking for?