A credit check is an examination of a student's records to determine if all degree requirements have been completed. (LSBE students must fill out a Graduation Plan.) For an accurate credit check, a student must have their selected major(s) and minor(s) declared and entered into the University's computer system. A Credit Check Balance Sheet may be filled out any time after completing 90 credits. Results of the credit check will be mailed in approximately three weeks.
Where to pick up a Credit Check Balance Sheet form, based on your collegiate unit:
- College of Liberal Arts - 23 Solon Campus Center
- College of Education and Human Service Professions - 23 Solon Campus Center
- Labovitz School of Business and Economics - 111A Labovitz School of Business and Economcs
- School of Fine Arts - 23 Solon Campus Center
- Swenson College of Science and Engineering - 23 Solon Campus Center