Degree Application Procedures
All undergraduate students must complete the following steps:
- Review the Undergraduate Graduation Checklist.
- Complete the online Application for Degree. Earning more than one degree? Complete a separate application for each degree.
*Note: Select the semester in which you are completing all your degree requirements (This is the last semester you enroll in classes).
If you have issues or concerns, please contact Lisa Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 218-726-7541.
Note: If a student previously applied for this degree and their name already appeared in a commencement program, they will not be able to access this website. This site is available only for students whose names will appear in the upcoming Commencement Program.
- Commencement attendance plans are recorded accurately.
- Hometown is spelled correctly, if one is listed.
- Any Latin or departmental honors being received.
Graduate School students
- Review the Graduate Graduation Checklist.
- Degree Application materials are available on the UMD Graduate School website.
- Return completed paper forms to the Graduate School Office, 431 Darland Administration Building.