You may view your unofficial transcript online or request a copy in person. One Stop does not send unofficial transcripts by mail. You may not request a transcript by phone.
- You must have an active University Internet ID (x.500) and password.
- If you are a former student of the University, you can activate your Internet ID to access your unofficial transcript online. To reactivate a U of M Internet ID and password, please call 1-800-232-1339 during regular business hours, 8 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Students who attended only prior to Fall 1992 do not have U of M-assigned Internet IDs and will not be able to use the online service to do this, but will be able to download a Request for Transcript form to complete and mail in.
- Browser and printer settings vary; you may need to adjust your printer's settings for your transcript to print correctly.
- Unofficial copies are not available in person during the first three days of the term.
- Students may receive one copy per day.
- You may obtain an unofficial copy of your transcript free of charge at any One Stop Student Services, 23 Solon Campus Center.
- You must present a picture ID (University of Minnesota ID card, driver's license, state ID, or passport).
- You must resolve any financial or disciplinary holds in order to receive a transcript.
By Mail or Fax
Note: We accept mailed or fax requests for unofficial transcripts; however, we are unable to deliver unofficial copies by fax service.
Download and fill out Request for Transcript and;
Mail to: Transcripts Office of Financial Aid and Registrar University of Minnesota Duluth 1049 University Drive Duluth, MN 55812-3011
Or Fax to: 218-726-8219
We do not accept phone requests for transcripts
To protect the privacy of student academic records, we require that requests be submitted by fax, by mail, in person, or via the secure online form.
Call 218-726-8000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.