May/Summer financial aid
May/Summer financial aid is based on May session and summer term enrollment. The financial aid year ends with summer term, which often means that financial aid options are limited.
- Complete the FAFSA for 2015-16, or make sure the University has it on file
- Register half time or more for course work in May session and/or summer term combined
- You will automatically be considered for all available May/summer funding.
- An email will then be sent to your official University student email account. It will provide a link to your electronic Financial Aid Award Notice (eFAAN) in Financial Aid Status.
- You will be able to accept, reduce, or decline your summer awards using Financial Aid Status.
Students who were not enrolled full time during the previous fall/spring terms may be eligible for Pell Grant with at least 1 credit of eligible summer enrollment.
Use the following links to find more information on May/Summer financial aid:
Look here for all the aid, billing, and payment related dates for the May/Summer term.
Limited resources are available for May/Summer term. Find the details here.
You must meet these criteria in order to receive May/Summer financial aid.
These are the official cost figures used to determine your May/Summer financial aid eligibility.
Links directly to information on when and how to pay your May/Summer bill.