Payment Due Dates
Fall 2014 Billing & Due Dates
|Statement||Billing date||Minimum due||Due date|
|1st statement||09/08/2014||33% of Balance Due||09/22/2014|
|2nd statement||10/08/2014||50% of Balance Due||10/22/2014|
|3rd statement||11/08/2014||100% of Balance Due||11/22/2014|
|4th statement||12/08/2014||100% of Balance Due||12/22/2014|
- Graduate Assistants: If you begin your employment at the start of the semester, but receive your first paycheck after the first billing due date, you will not be assessed a late fee on your first bill. A list of job codes that are eligible for this benefit is available.
- Non-degree students: You are required to pay your tuition and other charges in full by the first due date. Otherwise, your registration may be canceled.
- Degree-seeking students: You are eligible for the installment plan. For a $35.00 installment/re-billing fee, you may pay your tuition and other charges in up to three installments, as indicated below.
- All students: To avoid all installment and late fees, pay your bill in full by each of the due dates
* There is no installment plan during Summer
- If you choose to use the payment plan to pay your tuition and fees, you should wait to receive your billing statement. Your billing statement will indicate the minimum amount you must pay. The minimum due is a percentage of your balance. A payment is due on each due date. Some charges are not eligible for the installment plan. If you choose to use the installment plan, you will be assessed an installment/rebilling fee of $35.00 per semester.
- If you choose to pay less than 100% by the due date, you will be assessed an installment/rebilling fee of $35.00 per semester.
- If you pay less than the minimum due and/or pay after the due date, you will be assessed a late payment fee of $30.00 for each due date.