Skip to main content


A.A. Degree

If you earn an Associate in Arts (A.A.) degree you have completed UMD's liberal education requirements.

  • Completion of an A.A. degree must be noted on the official transcript from your college or university.
  • Contact the Registrar's office at the college or university where you completed the degree to request that the notation be added to your transcript.
  • Send an official copy of your transcript to:
  • Office of Admissions
    University of Minnesota Duluth
    25 Solon Campus Center
    1117 University Drive
    Duluth, MN 55812-3000