Inter-Institutional Cross Registration (IICR)
Degree-seeking undergraduate students from the University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD) have the opportunity to register concurrently at the College of Saint Scholastica (CSS) and the University of Wisconsin-Superior (UWS). This is known as Cross Registration. The same opportunity is offered to CSS and UWS students to register for UMD courses concurrently with their home institution registration.
- Full-time enrollment (12+ credits) at the home institution is required for all students to participate.
- A combined maximum of two IICR courses per term at CSS or UWS is allowed for UMD students.
- Additional UMD tuition charges for the IICR courses will be calculated as if the courses had been taken at UMD.
- Cross Registration course or lab fees payment may be required prior to registration.
- The grade(s) earned at the cross registered institution counts in your University of Minnesota GPA.
- Cross-registration is not available during the summer.
- Cross-registration is not available for graduate or professional level courses.
- Complete details of the program are available at One Stop or the UMD Registrar’s Office.