You must register for summer classes before your summer certification is processed and sent to the USDVA. Please register as early as possible to ensure that your benefits will continue without a break. If you are not eligible for continuous payment, the Veterans Resource Center will certify your enrollment with the VA on the first day of classes.
If you are receiving benefits fall or spring semester (enrolled at least half time and not on active duty) and want to receive benefits for the May or summer session, you will need to:
- Register for classes.
- stop into the Veterans Resource Center and complete a Veterans Certification for Education Benefits Form.
If you are not receiving benefits for fall or spring semester, you must submit the documentation required by your benefit program. Choose your program link below for a list of required documents.
- Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606)
- REAP (Reserve Educational Assistance Program - Chapter 1607)
- VEAP (Veterans Educational Assistance Program - Chapter 32)
- DEAP (Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program - Chapter 35)
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Chapter 31)