- Publications and Presentations
Human Subjects Application
The link below is where you will find the Request For Approval For The Use of Human Subjects In Research forms. The form that you mostly likely will use is the Exempt Screening Application Form, which is one of the links in the IRB website. You will also need a Consent Form; the template is found under Consent Process and Forms: For Social and Behavioral Science Studies.
There are many online resources that offer help with APA formatting--when using any online resources, be sure it is updated and consistent with the 5th edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
- The APA´s website and offers periodic updates especially relevant for citing web sources.
- Using American Psychological Association (APA) Format is very user-friendly and consistent with the 5th edition APA manual.
- UMD Library
- U of M-Twin Cities Library
- ERIC (Educational Resource Information Center)
- eResearch Database
- A multilingual, free-content, online encyclopedia
General Writing Guidance
- A guide for writing research papers
- Harvard´s Online Writing Center
- A Guide to Grammar and Writing
- A user-friendly grammar and style guide
- Common writing errors
- Statistic and Research Methods Workshops
- uw–madison writing center writer´s handbook
- APA Research Style Crib Sheet
- APA Style – Electronic References
↑ Top ↑