Honors in Psychology: (Effective Fall 2014)
- Students who have a minimum cumulative psychology GPA of 3.80 will automatically graduate with Honors in Psychology.
- Students with a GPA between
3.25 and 3.79 in all Psychology courses AND who have a minimum overall GPA of 3.00 can graduate with Honors in Psychology if they complete one of the following:
- 1) Undergraduate Research Opportunity Project (UROP). Application deadlines are in October and March.
- 2) Honors Project in Psychology (Psy 3986); or
- 3) Complete a 5xxx level Psychology course with a grade of B or better
- Students eligible for honors are urged to consult with their advisors or a psychology department faculty member on how they wish to pursue departmental honors before the end of their junior year
↑ Top ↑