Call 726-7136, email ( email@example.com ), or stop by 250 Engr. Bldg. to reach Terry Guggenbuehl for various technology-related services, such as:
- web development — new department websites, faculty web pages, course pages - call or email to discuss options for promoting your research, feature students, highlight scholarships or awards recipients or offerings, or many other academic pursuits. Examples: Physics, Civil Engineering, Lab for Drug Discovery & Development, sample faculty web page.
- help with existing web pages or sites — need a quick tutorial or fix for a problem?
- desktop/laptop security setup or assistance — ensure that your data and confidential student data is protected.
- call (x7136) or email me to get installation discs and/or help for various Microsoft software (formerly "Faculty Toolkit")
- computer hardware issues or software problem/installation — call for quick advice or call ITSS Help Desk assistance call 726-8847.
- various assistance to help you use your technological tools more efficiently and with less frustration.
About Terry Guggenbuehl
- B.S. Resource Management (1976) University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point
- A.A.D. Computer Network Engineering (1995) St. Paul Technical College
- 19 years experience in tech support and web development for a K-12 school (Convent of the Visitation; Mendota Heights) and the University of Minnesota – TC (Center for the Development of Technological Leadership and the Learning Abroad Center) and UM – D
- 16 years experience as an Environmental Planner managing varied projects for and with local and county governments including Dakota County Minnesota, Twin Cities Metropolitan Council, City of Seattle (consulting), City of Los Angeles (consulting), Paiute and Lac du Flambeau Indian Tribes (consulting), EPA (consulting), and numerous others.