Techne/R&D Merit Scholarship in Life Sciences Application
Award Amount: $5,000
- Full time student during both semesters of the upcoming academic year at the University of Minnesota Duluth
- Swenson College of Science & Engineering students studying Biology, Cell and Molecular Biology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Environmental Science or any other degree considered life sciences.
- Students must be in their junior or senior year
- Per the donor's wishes, preference will be given to students who are graduates of Denfeld High School in Duluth
- Students must demonstrate academic merit in their field of Study
- Per the donor's wishes, preference will be given to students with a GPA of 3.5 or better
Deadline: March 11 - no applications accepted after that date
When are Funds Awarded: Recipients are notified in August via email.
Summary: The UMD Techne/R&D Systems Merit Scholarship in Life Sciences Fund was created by Mr. Thomas Oland. This award may be renewable provided the recipient demonstrates satisfactory progress toward a degree.
Fill out online form below or download PDF to submit via email or mail.
For information on scholarships, contact Carrie Sutherland, Development Director, Swenson College of Science and Engineering, 218-726-6995.